Sunday, April 03, 2005

we need a real vice president

So the cool thing about blogging is that it is voluntary and sort of anonymous. Anyone can find this blog and if they choose to read it, great. And if they choose to comment, better still. And if not, fine by me.

This is true for everyone in the world except one person. He has visited my blog and Sylow's and Miss Kate's(although, this bit of coercion which is about to happen is the brainchild of mine and Sylow's. Miss Kate is completely and wisely out of the loop).

So, Mr. VP. Out of the closet with you! Sylow and I have compiled a list of juicy tidbits about you from SLIS days and are ready to publish them one at a time along with your cellphone number if you don't join us in our fabulous blog-o-sphere. I mean, really, The Crackhead is even commenting now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sylow_P said...

I'm appalled that you would try to compare RVP to the crackhead in that way. Just because she has all the time in the world does not mean RVP has the same amount of free time. He's got better things to do; like um, watching Barney, and um, answering computer questions for all of his brainless friends, and don't forget all the bikini clad women who walk into the golf shop.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Kate said...

While I abhor the methods that you gentleman have used to call out our friend, Mr. VP, I applaud your goal. I miss that man!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crackhead has a full time job & a busy social schedule! Being a free spirit is very time consuming. Not to mention distracting...

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that the rest of us don't actually have full time jobs. We just get paid full-time.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm only getting paid for half-time....

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your bluffing, you dont have anything on me. blackmail will not work.

1:16 AM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

Ho ho! Bluffing, eh? Just you wait! Sylow and I are just discussing which item to use first.

We got so many and we want to start off with one that is good, but not too good if you know what I mean.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level