Tuesday, March 29, 2005

everyone is entitled to his or her own bludgeoning

Yesterday I was told that something wasn't right. It was something which I think is extremely right. One of the most righteous things I have come across in a long time, in fact.

I have been working on some self-improvement as of late...easing up on the whole try to convert the world to my point of view thing.

There's someone who pops into my consciousness when I start shifting into preach mode who tells me to look both ways before crossing that street. She knows who she is.

In this particular case, I had no problems keeping my mouth shut. Not because my guardian angel was perched on my shoulder, but because I knew that had my angel been there, she'd have stringy chunks of jugular hanging from her teeth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylow_P said...

That's my kind of Angel!!

We need to get her a blog where she can really show her TEETH.

The children's book theme is obviously not providing her with an appropriate outlet.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Kate said...

When that whole incident happened the other nite, I was really expecting a fight out of you. I was surprised when you only looked at that person with a mysterious little grin.

Now that I picture your G.A., wings and all, eating that person's head, all is clear.

Makes me smile a little bit myself.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level