Saturday, March 19, 2005

report #5

Maybe I have been making too big a deal. Thirteen house guests now. I am crowded and I need to escape for periods, but not overwhelmed. Miss Kate made a dozen different espresso drinks one right after the other.

Everyone is downstairs now watching The Incredibles but I am all alone in a room with my computer. I have no problem watching a movie in a theater packed with strangers but not comfortable in my own house with a dozen family members.

Maybe I need to work on this.

Saturday, March 19th, 11:41pm: not earning the Mr. Congeniality Award that I won in summer camp, 1978

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kate said...

You are doing great! I hope that you're even enjoying yourself. I am having a fantastic time and the little boy thinks that you're the cat's pajamas!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

Cat's Pajamas? I really thought I have a comment for that, but it just ain't there. The fact that there actually IS a small child involved is throwing me off.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level