Thursday, March 31, 2005

every one has a gross food story

here is mine (in response to this):

When I was around eight, my grandmother was watching us and she bought some cereal for us at the drug store. I remember being weirded out by it, cause my mom never bought cereal at the drugstore. I ate a whole bowl of Rice Crispies. Halfway through the second bowl I noticed that half of the Rice Crispies were acting like normal Rice Crispies and the other half were swimming and crawling up the side of the bowl.

Wretching and crying I called my mom who is a dietician. She informed me that the unexpected half of crispies were WAY more nutritious than the regular half. Small comfort it was at the time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sylow_P said...

The part of me that really wants to one-up you, is also in fear of digging up any suppressed memory I may actually have capable of topping that.

Rice Crispies climbing up the bowl, priceless.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Was there any determination as to exactly what it was that you were eating, besides the crispies?

5:05 PM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

I believe they were maggots. The looked remarkably like Rice Crispies to the untrained eye. Except for the wriggling. And the segmentation.

Really, the whole thing could have been avoided if I ate in a more highly evolved manner, what with all the chewing and all. That is a whole nother blog.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time, I ate something that was on my list of foods I don't like. That was pretty gross!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level