Wednesday, March 30, 2005

with a cameo appearance by king seesar

One of my coworkers brought in her son today and he brought a stack of videos to keep himself occupied and out of the way.

Currently playing is Gojira tai Mekagojira (1974) known in the United States as Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla. Godzilla just tried the fire shooty thing and missed Mechagodzilla, who had jumped/flew straight up into the air at the last second. Godzilla responded with the official "aw shucks" finger snap gesture.

I am a Godzilla fan. On every day that was cold enough to see your own breath from 1974-1981 I would pretend to be Godzilla.

This is not a good film. Not by cinema standards and not by the standards that all adult Godzilla fans must invent in order to continue to watch Godzilla movies.

So here is my Official Ranking of Work Projects Based on Fun (one being highest):

1) Blogging at work
2) Watching Gojira tai Mekagojira (1974) at work
3) Working at work

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylow_P said...

You forgot Instant Messengering about blogging at work.

"Oh, help me, help me. I need inspiration. I have bloggers block. I'm mentally constipated, I must have release. Someone please push my buttons..."

2:55 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I would replace #3 with:
3) Any non-work-related activity at work.
.
.
.
2347) working at work

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level