Wednesday, August 24, 2005

playtime vi: the winners

à la sylow

Y BE NICE

We're looking for a blue two seater BMW convertible.

Yes, Miss Kate practically nailed it. Kudos to Miss Kate.

Now, on location. I wanted to share the plate because of the relatively
odd nature of it'spersistentt location.

Where was it parked?

In the parking lot of Popeyes (Chicken & biscuits) on HALF PRICE
TUESDAY, not once, but TWICE!! Two tuesday in a row it was there.

Now before I get any chicken wise-cracks, I want to point out that I
walk through this parking lot to get to and from the bus in the morning.
I am not the kind of guy to pay 5 bucks for 8 pieces of mixed chicken
two weeks in a row. Every other week, maybe...

I'm giving the location to Sparky's "fast food" guess, cause hey, what's
faster than a chicken and still legal to eat?

So it looks like a Stone family sweep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kate said...

Me and My Man, we are a winning combo.

I agree, Sylow, parking that car in front of the chicken place is an ironic juxtaposition. I wonder if that person is the night manager or something?

2:47 PM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

Congrats to the Sparklestone family!

I wonder about that license plate...maybe he was a just an old mother clucker...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

I'm really doubting the tuesday night manager at Popeyes can afford a new convertible BMW.

Well, unless he's clucking one rich mother...

10:25 AM  
Blogger mary bishop said...

Miss Kate, Sparky - we need you come back come back please...

Sylow thinks he graduated in 1964, Wenig.............is lost without you guys, LB is having a breakdown in the grocery store and Cap'n Underpants is going commando...come home again you two cuties...!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level