Friday, March 18, 2005

report #3

Tonight wasn't bad. Two adult guests, two kids. I didn't make a lot of conversation but I didn't go hide. One of the two adults has never met the clan of Fundamentalists that arrive in an RV tomorrow and I think he is a bit nervous about it. A partner in dread might be just what I need.

I find myself reviewing my memories of biblical study. Do you plow with oxen? And then have to say to myself, "No. You don't need to armor yourself."

Friday, March 18th, 11:17pm: calm before the storm?

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kate said...

You are a good boy. It's fun watching you talk to the two kids... they are going to be our niece and nephew, you know. You're good at this stuff.

My only requirement of you this week is that you sleep with me every night.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

Once upon a time I gave Sparky that same ultimatum; sleep with me every night, or lose me forever.

He left me forever.

2:05 AM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

As I recall, sylow, my answer wasn't no but, "Every night? Why not every other? I'm not a machine, you know." Evidently, you thought I was.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level