Monday, March 07, 2005

back in the old days when i was this fucked up a little part of the back of my brain worried about being arrested, but this is 100% legal

I am at work. At lunch I had a large Vietnamese iced coffee which is very strong and sweet. I am having troubles thinking clearly. I can't complete a thought and I am twitching involuntarily. I probably should be posting this just as I type it instead fixing the mistakes as they arrive.

I am tryong to think of a stentence to type to show that io can't .

5 Comments:

Blogger Sylow_P said...

Were you this funny back in the old days?

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You havn't been to the State of Minnesota but you've been to the State of Apathy. Glad you're getting out and about.9

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the morning there seems to more light then there is at night. Camping is the best way to improve on wind resistance training. Triple decker sandwiches are alot like hitting a triple down the first base side. Almost at the end is not far from the beginning.9

7:30 PM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

It isn't really a question of funny. Just out of control. I am embarrassed to have even brought up this episode in comparison to those wacky times. I mean, we used to mix a two-liter bottle of Jolt with a bottle of NyQuil and split it three ways.

In other news, I have no idea what the hell 9 is talking about.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

Definitely funnier back in the day.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level