Friday, April 29, 2005

playtime: a winner

This was more difficult than I thought.

The owner was a realtor, which gave J a big edge. However the car was a very recent Silver Mercedes E320

What J said about Sylow being right about the car soon to be owned by his ex-wife looked about right too.

But that 5yr old Gold Cadillac is way off as is the 'kick the habit' comment. J, you win...nothing.

MaryBishop, as usual, is simply describing herself.

Minivan guess way off on vehicle and driver.

Weinkraut, very nice description. Thank you, please come again.

Miss Kate, like marybishop, little projection goin on here. You win my dream date.

Sylow, the convertible part set you back. The fact that you started the whole describe the hidden life behind the driver thing (a great improvement over the original design) wins you not a prize, but a title: Co-inventor of The Game. Congrats. Royalty checks to follow.

Capt. That leaves you. Closest on the car, the driver was male and had a cat (named Irwin, though). These combined make you winner of The Grand Prize. TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE! As soon as I learn the lyrics, I will record myself singing this classic Eddie Money hit, post it on the web and provide you with link. Good work!

13 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kate said...

I win your dream date?! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Does that mean that I am your dream date or that you're taking me on a dream date wichoo?

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny - I just had to check back here to see who won while dear husband is stirring up a chilly martini cum olives (2)

Okay so I didn't win - but I have an idea...let's decide what Sparky's blog's name would be more apt for..( yeah it ended in a proposition..so what)

I propose his blog title -- Thorn and Thistle -- would be better suited for a...((drum roll))
Bed & Breakfast in Vermont.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

Royalties eh? Does this mean I can tell SB she can stop looking for a permanent job?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Warning: Unrelated to your post.

While checking my stats, I noticed I was getting people to my blog from one of Mary Bishop's posts. So I read the post and all the comments, where I found your "way cool" link to my blog. Thank you!!

I've had a look around here and I kinda like it. Mind if I stick around?

~Trish

6:20 AM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

Trish,

Please stick around! We have a 50% off sale for radio jocks!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Woo Hoo!

I'm a winner!

1:19 PM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

Yes, Cap't. You da man. Your prize is in the works.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate to be a sore loser but let's all take a look at this. it appears that i lost the "prize" based on a defensive reaction to my assertion that thistleboy may have a caffeine problem. now that's just sad. time to take a long look in the mirror, my friend.

j

5:59 PM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

j,

Whoa, whoa, whoa there son!

Do I have a caffeine problem? Yes. Yes, I do.

But five year old gold Cadillac vs. a new silver Mercedes. And you expect to win? You need to take a look in the mirror...or in a copy of Car & Driver.

6:13 PM  
Blogger sparklestone said...

Sylow, I just got off the phone with the good people at the Game Show Network and it looks like, yes, tell SB that you two will be moving. New address: Easy Street.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Sylow_P said...

WOOHOO!!!

Say, where is easy street anyhow? Can I get there from here?

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT TERROR ALERT LEVEL
Terror Alert Level